What to Wear?
Dress for the DME 2017 conference is business casual – with a strong emphasis on “comfortable” both during the conference sessions and at evening events. A note: Kelowna weather this spring has been a little unpredictable but we are expecting temperatures between 18 – 22 degrees Celsius and sunny.
Conference Check In
Your first stop at DME 2017 should be the Welcome Reception and Digital Media Showcase Event in the University Ballroom at 7:00pm Wednesday evening. You can register then or Thursday morning at the registration table in the Engineering, Management & Education building best known as the EME building, where you’ll check in and receive your conference badge, Program Schedule and Delegate Bags.
The registration hours are:
- Wednesday, May 17: 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. University Ballroom UNC200
- Thursday, May 18: 7:45 a.m. – 3 p.m. EME Building Mezzanine
- Friday, May 19: 7:45 a.m. – 8:30a.m. EME Building Mezzanine
Your conference ID badge, which you’ll receive upon conference check-in, must be worn at all DME 2017 sessions and events, including networking events. Your badge is your golden ticket of admission to all the fun, your meals and refreshment.
Evening Networking Events
DME 2017 Networking Event are especially designed as an opportunity to spend time with friends, new and old!
- Wednesday, May 17th at 7 p.m.: Welcome Reception and Digital Media Showcase 2017
- Thursday, May 18th at 7 p.m.: Cedar Creek Estate Winery, Wine & Food Pairing Event
- Tickets available on the Registration Page until Wednesday at 3:00pm
- Bus leave UBC campus from EME Building at 6:30pm. Meet in the Foyer of the EME building.
Finding Your Way Around