2019 Call for Session/Workshop Proposals
May 7, 8 & 9, 2019
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the 2019 Digital Media in Education Conference!
Please provide us with the details of your speaking session as outlined in this online form. Once you complete the required information, click on the submit button, and your proposal will be directed to the DME 2019 Planning Team for consideration. You will receive a confirmation of your submission by email.
Important dates and considerations for proposal approvals
- March 30th, 2019– Deadline for Proposals has been extended (Proposal sessions are being reviewed as they are submitted)
- April 10th, 2019 – Applicants must confirm their acceptance to present selected session.
- All selected presenters will receive a reduced conference rate of $100 for registration.
- All selected presenters are responsible for registering as a speaker for the conference, making travel arrangements and covering their personal costs of travel and hotel.
- If you are from a private organization and wish to present at the conference, please see our Sponsorship Opportunities page
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.